Do You Have These Symptoms?
Hair Loss: Chinese medical believes that the cause of hair loss is due to insufficient kidney blood, lung function and too much toxins in the human body.
Allergies: The cause of allergies is due to weak immune system. When an allergen occurs, the body function will become abnormal, appears redness, urticarial etc which can be fatal.
Obesity: Obesity patients may experience shortness of breath, inflexible movements, join deformation of lower extremities, palpitations, dizziness, night sweats etc; overweight may increase heart load which leads to heart failure and oedema of the lower extremity; constipation in gastrointestinal, high blood pressure, high blood fat, high cholesterol may also occur and harmful to human health;
Fatigue: Caused by the body's wilting state, reduced activity, slow blood flow, blood stasis, can lead to different degrees of the cardiovascular system, may often feel palpitations, asthma. The physical examination can be found that blood pressure is unstable (high or low), heart rate is faster, and even occurs arrhythmia;
Inflammation: It is caused by the self-defence response of the human body, but sometimes, inflammation can cause allergies in the immune system, and attack tissues and cells, such as rheumatoid arthritis and red lupus erythematosus.
Black cumin has an amazing history and was widely used in cooking and medicine 3,000 years ago. The Prophet Muhammad mentioned in Sunnah before that “the uses of black cumin can cure all diseases except for death.” Black cumin seeds were found in Pharaoh Tutankhamen and used to keep the beauty of Cleopatra. Greek doctor Dios Chris ever recorded in 1 st century that black cumin is used to treat intestinal parasites, digestive disorder, headaches, nasal congestion and toothache. Avicenna (Persian physician philosopher, the famous “The Canon of Medicine” in Europe until the 17th century is still regarded as a standard medical textbook) called black cumin as a seed that can “motivate vitality, getting rid of fatigue.”
In the Middle East, black cumin is known as Habbatus Sauda for its amazing health benefits, meaning seeds of blessing or seeds that are blessed. In recent years, it has been found to have certain effects such as lower lipid and glucose. Black cumin is classified as health-promoting in many biomedical literatures. In fact, there have been 656 peer-reviewed published articles since 1964.
The black cumin seed oil has proved to be a multi-effect essential oil and known as “skin food”.
- Its composition contains 0.5~1% essential oil, which can effectively prevent oxidation and deterioration of the oil.
- It has unique nutritional value and health benefits contain a variety of essential fatty acids. Its unique health benefits are derived from its active ingredient, “Thymoquinone”. Thymoquinone can effectively regulate physiological functions, which can help to strengthen body health defence.
What Is Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA)?
Gamma Linoleic Acid is a kind of multi-unsaturated fatty acid, which is an important component of the human cell membrane and essential fatty acid (EFA) that cannot be synthesized by the human body.
• Promotes the conversion of saturated fatty acids in the blood to unsaturated fatty acids (DHA and ARA)
• Activate cells, boost immunity, promote microcirculation, maintain red blood cells and elasticity of cells to reduce different inflammation.
• Analgesic inhibition of inflammation, linoleic acid is the main component of the cell membrane and is also the predecessor of the prostaglandin (PGE) series, which is a good PGE1, not only protects cells from external viruses or foreign substances but also reduces inflammatory of bad prostaglandin PGE2, act as analgesics.
• By reducing bad cholesterol, linoleic acid protects blood vessels from stiffness.
• Promote the development of the brain - brain cell membrane is formed by phospholipids, in order to enter the brain tissue and soluble in oil, generally foreign substances contain various drugs is difficult to enter (blood-brain barrier). And linoleic acid is an important component of phospholipids and cell membranes which is good for brain cells.
Omega Polyunsaturated Fatty Acid
- Omega-3 is an essential fatty acid in the human body. The human body cannot synthesize itself but must be obtained from food. It has a great impact on human health and can be converted into EPA/DHA/ALA in the body which is a very good antioxidant.
- Can reduce triglycerides, bad cholesterol in the blood, prevent cardiovascular diseases, anticoagulant to prevent blood clots, inhibit inflammation, increase memory, regulate nerve function, prevent dementia, and have protective effects on the eyes.
- Omega-6 fatty acids are essential in the human body, cholesterol must be combined with omega-6 linoleic acid (LA) for proper functioning and metabolism
- Many foods contain Omega-6 unsaturated fatty acids but most are small amount only. The data indicates that Omega-6 in black seed oil is as high as 65%. OMEGA-6 can helps to regulate hormone levels and relieves premenstrual discomfort. It is good for the metabolism of sebaceous glands, soothing skin allergies and eczema. It can prevent dry skin and dehydration and maintain healthy skin. It helps to raise good cholesterol and lower bad cholesterol levels.
- Omega-9 is a monounsaturated fat that can be converted to oleic acid. High consumption of olive oil in the Mediterranean countries is associated with a lower risk of breast cancer and heart diseases.
- Research of the University of California showed that a diet high in unsaturated fatty acids can prevent the oxidation of low-density lipoprotein cholesterol and protect the blood vessel walls.
- This type of fat also promotes the function of high-density cholesterol to control low-density cholesterol. Monounsaturated fat makes antioxidant vitamin E more effective in protecting cells from free radical damage.
What is Thymoquinone?
Thymoquinone: Not less than 0.95
Thymoquinone (TQ) is an essential oil in black cumin seeds and contains the anti-cancer compound. It has been shown that TQ has better effects on various tumours originating from respiratory, digestive, reproductive, and blood systems. Studies have shown that black cumin seed oil has a very unique chemical structure, and its healing effect is independent and more integrated. Fungi and micro-bacteria cannot survive in this phytochemical. Researchers have been studying Thymoquinone since 1960. As an anti-free radical and super antioxidant element, Thymoquinone also has the effects of protecting the antioxidant glutathione peroxidase, glutathione and glutathione-S-transferase.
Why choose Black Cumin Seed Oil
- Highest Quality of India Seed: EU certification: The highest quality, non-polluted India black cumin seed
- The first medicine/food dual-use plant (homology of medicine and food): In 2013, the National Institutes of Health study showed that black seed cumin oil has many health benefits, but it does not have toxicity or side effects like other medicines.
- GMP Quality control of pharmaceutical production: Stable quality
- Pure Cold Press Manufacture Processes: Higher Levels of Nutrients - * Zero Additives *No Pollution *Physical Squeeze; Pressing method naturally produces no more than 50 degrees celsius, and timing take only 1-5 seconds, and the final temperature of the oil is 25-30 degrees Celsius. The entire cold pressing process is absolutely free of any solvents or additives, completely retaining the flavour, efficacy and value of black cumin
Adjust & nourish the body
- Black cumin seed oil contains precious fatty acid extracts, mainly unsaturated fatty acids. Linoleic acid is an essential fatty acid, which can enhance the body and is a rich nutritional supplement.
Increase energy, reduce fatigue
- Fatigue can affect work schedule, work efficiency, and mental problems. Black cumin seed oil can keep the body running smoothly, providing modern people with a source of vitality, make us more energetic.
Contains various vitamin, maintain health
- Black cumin seed oil is rich in vitamins that are good for the body, which further improves body function and helps to maintain health.
- Vitamins participate in the body's metabolic regulation and constantly carry out various biochemical reactions, which are important substances for maintaining and regulating the normal operation of the body.
- Black cumin seed oil can enhance self-defence and help to strengthen your body health defences to keep you healthy
- 100% Pure Black Cumin Seed Oil: No addition of any chemical ingredients. We use the most authentic ingredients, the natural essence in raw materials, through the technology of cold-pressing oil, natural and chemical-free, perfectly retaining the unique flavour, aroma and nutritional value of black cumin. Black cumin seed oil has good quality and moderate lubrication. It has strong herb flavour due to its aromatic molecules.
- Vege Softgels & Safe To Eat: Natural plant soft gels are easy to absorb and safe to eat. They are excellent in terms of product quality controlled, sealing and food safety.
- Easy To Carry & Easier To Consume: We use soft gels form to isolate the pollution in the air, avoiding the troublesome process of brewing and frying, and taken with water by saving your effort and time
- Respiratory infection
- Weak immune system
- Fatigue easily
Black Cumin Seed Oil Product Specifications：500mg*90 vege softgels
Adult： Take 1-2 vege softgels everyday after meal with water.