Aromalife Parfume de Maison is highly concentrated aromatic essences naturally extracted from variety of aromatic plant material to balance, harmonize and promote the health of body, mind and spirit. Aromalife Parfume de Maison aids in promoting a healthy and pleasant life.
Ingredients of Aromalife Parfume de Maison. It contains 100% pure natural ingredients: 90% of Isopropyl Alcohol 3-5% of Natural Essential Oil 2-5% of Water Isopropyl Alcohol (also known as IPA) used by Aromalife is extracted from the French beetroot. It is water-soluble and has a blending nature. The World Health Organisation has attested that Isopropyl Alcohol is 100% non toxic but yet is anti-bacterial.
Rose Essential Oil
Rose essential oil is derived from the flower. It gives off a warm, floral scent and is known to stimulate creativity and intuition. It helps balance the mind and promote inner healing. It also aids blood circulation, relieves depression and stress. Lovers can use it to create a romantic atmosphere.
It also uplifts one from states of sadness and despair and helps to calm pre-menstrual tension.
Direction of Use:
- Remove the protective cover and the inner metal cap from the diffuser.
- Fill the diffuser to about 2/3 with Aromalife Parfum de Maison.
- Insert the wick of burner into the diffuser. For first time use, soak the wick for 15 minutes.
- Light the burner and leave it on for 2 minutes. Then, blow out the flame. The diffuser and burner will operate without any flame.
- Place the protective cover on for protection. Never put the cover on when there is flame.
- To extinguish the diffuser, remove the protective cover and place the inner metal cap on the burner. Then, put the protective cover back on the diffuser.