Removes Dust, Mold, Pollen, Allergens, Bacteria, Smoke & Odour For Cleaner Air
Negative ions help to freshen and purify the air by causing allergens such as pollen, mold, spores, dust, etc, floating in the air (which have either a neutral or a positive charge) to be attracted to and stick to each other, forming 'clumps' (because opposite charges attract). These clumps of particles then become heavy enough so that gravity can pull them down to the floor, where they can be vacuumed-up, rather than staying in suspension where they can be breathed in and cause allergic reactions.
Negative ions can have a positive effect on people but positive ions can have a negative effect on people. Negative ionization of the air does a superb job in eliminating most tiny particles that float in the air.
Each of the EcoLight Air Purifying Bulb comes with a built-in negative ion generator that constantly cleans and purifies the surrounding air space.
- Instantly & effectively removes hazadous substances from the air - smoke, dust, odour, pollen, mold and allergens
- Ion output: >3.6 million/m²
- Energy saving up to 80%
- Convenient & safe to use
- Simple & easy installation
- Lasts up to 8000 hours
- Area of coverage: 8m²
Negative ions are found abundantly in nature (e.g. forest, waterfalls, beach, mountains, contryside and hot springs). Negative ion is often referred to as the "air vitamins" because when we inhale negative ions, they accelerate metabolism, promote vitality, stabilize nervous system, lift mood, recover fatigue, increase appetite level, improve concentration, enhance sleep quality, alleviate depression and give a sense of well-being.
|Places||Anions Density (Anions/cm³)|
Ideal for All Sorts of Settings
- Indoor - living hall, kitchen, dining, room, toilet
- Restaurants, pubs & karaoke
- Convenient stores
- Underground spaces
- Banquet halls & public buildings
- Offices & conference rooms
- Hospitals & nursing homes
- Factories & plants
and many more
- Not for use with dimmers
- Use in dry location only - risk of electric shock
- DO NOTuse where directly exposed to water
- Not for use in totally enclosed, recessed fixtures
- DO NOT touch the bulb during operation or soon after switching off